Northland Professional Counseling
Independent Facilitator of the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent ® curriculum
Becoming a Love and Logic Parent
A seven-session parenting program designed by Love & Logic ®.
Get answers to:
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
- “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
- “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
- “And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills
that can be used immediately!
- Dates: Begins Thursday, 4/19/12 and meets once a week, ending on May 31, 2012
- Time: 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Location: Northland Professional Counseling Office, 2601 NE Kendallwood Parkway Suite 210, Gladstone, MO 64119
- Cost: $75.00/person; Discounted 20% if 2 people in the same household attend
Please register me for your upcoming Becoming a Love and Logic Parent ® class!